Friday, July 8, 2011

Bonne Bell Concealer -Very First Impressions

Today while on a trip to WalMart to look for the Pure Ice Crackle Polish (which I did not find) I ran across a section of Bonne Bell cosmetics. Now as far I knew Bonne Bell was strictly lip products. Little did i know they had face products as well. I picked up 4 products, two of which are lip products. Blog Post coming soon for those =). Tonight I want to talk about the Bonne Bell Concealer. I believe its called the My Style Concealer in the color F - 031 Secret Fair? Here is a link to the WalMart website to show you what is available. It does come in 3 different shades a light a medium and a dark. 

Here are the claims of this product.
The Perfect Finish to a Flawless Look!
- Long wearing, cream-to-powder formula is easy to blend and crease resistant
- Hides blemishes and evens out skin tone
- Light, natural-looking finish
- Portable tube with brush application

Directions:
To Use: Gently dab or brush on, then blend with your fingertip, Reapply for extra coverage. 

Click Photos to Enlarge
Click Photos to Enlarge
Click Photos to Enlarge


Okay, so on to my first impressions. As many of us do, I eagerly opened the package in the car, swatched it on my hand, and first swipe...whoa this is thin...I rubbed it in and it disappeared! Right into my skin! I was not expecting much of this at all. Went home thinking about the waste I bought then I gave it another shot. Not as bad as I first thought. It is not as pigmented as say the Boing Concealer but for a light make-up day it would be nice for small blemishes or light discoloration. As it says on the packaging it does dry to a power finish IF and only IF you let it sit for a moment before you blend it out. Here is a picture of how it looks "heavily" swatched and "dried" but not blended out at all. 
Final Thought on First Impression - Workable Need to work with it more :) Update in a week or so on This Concealer 








No comments:

Post a Comment