Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bonne Bell Liplites - UPDATE

So after having these lips glosses for just a few short days, I have decided I am in LOVE with them. They are thick but not sticky at all and the colors that I have are just perfect. Since the last post I went out and purchased another shade in Mocha Mouse. Which is a "your lips but better" mauve color.

Now I don't know if which style of packaging in the newer style but personally I love the top style. Cleaner more adult packaging. The color itself its perfect quick easy grab and go lip color. Its one of those ones you dont need a mirror to apply and it looks great with anything. It does have some sparkles in it but on the lips you can barely tell. It comes off more creme which is what I like best.

From Top to Bottom - VANILLA SWIRL - MOCHA MOUSSE - STRAWBERRY PARFAIT
Here is it in comparison to the two other Liplites I previously purchased. <3
From Top Left to Bottom Right - VANILLA SWIRL - MOCHA MOUSSE - STRAWBERRY PARFAIT 

Final Note: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE...THEY ARE AFFORDABLE AND EASY TO WEAR LIP GLOSSES PERFECT FOR ANYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment