Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fun Summer Eye Inspired by Purplepolkadots00!

Recently I watched a video by Purplepolkadots00 on YouTube! The video was her Tag: 40 Beauty Questions Click here to watch it! Click here to watch it! She had on this really pretty colorful look! Today while I had free time on my hands and decided to try it. and this is what i came up with.


What I used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
In the Inner Corner I used the Pale Yellow from the LA Colors Wildflowers Palette
Center Eyelid Pale Orange from the LA Colors Wildflowers Palette
Outer Eyelid Bright Pink from the LA Colors Wildflowers Palette
Above my Crease I used the forth redish Pink from the Wildflowers Palette 
And in the outer v into the crease I used the dark purple from LA Colors Lollipop Palette very lightly just to darken up the outer edge.
Under my eye I used the blue from ColorMates Tease Palette
 For Eyeliner I used Essence Metal Glam Eyeliner in 03 Pretty Cool
(which is interesting itself...its a green with a gold shimmer glittler duo chromeness to it!!
Very mermaidy)

Lashes I just have the NYC SkyRise Mascara in Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment