Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18th - Rainy Day Look

So when it finally decides to pour down rain here in Drought City
I decided to do a light smokey blues look.
Now I am a very neutral girl so this is smokey for me =)
I am also going to list what I used on my face to finish off the look
which I kept pretty neutral and soft. 


Please Ignore the awkwardness of this picture! lol

Primer: ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
All Over Color: Wet N Wild Single Shadow in Brulee
Lid Color: Mix of White Shadow from ELF Drama Quad and the middle shade From ColorMates Seduction Palette
Outer Lid: Middle shadow from LA Colors 3 Color Eyeshadow in Moon Rock
Crease: Dark Blue Gray Shade from LA Colors 3 Color Eyeshadow in Moon Rock
Highlight/blending: Wet N Wild Brulee
Eye Liner: ELF Cream Eyeliner in Midnight
Lower Water line Eyeliner: ULTA Professional Eye Highlighting Wand
Mascara: NYC Sky Rise in Extreme Black

I filled my eyebrows in with Urban Decay Matte Satin Eyeshadow in Shakedown =)

On the rest of my face.........!
Primer Combo: Milk Of Magnesia on Oily Areas + Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
Foundation: RIMMEL Stay Matte in 200 Soft Beige
Concealer: Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer Fair Light 0-1
Blush: NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in Rose Glow
Lips: EOS Lipbalm (the green one) + Bonne Bell LipLights Mocha Mouse


No comments:

Post a Comment